Monday, January 4, 2010

Dentist and great cookies

Today was the day to get my teeth cleaned. I get it done twice a year as recommended for maintenance. That is about the only thing in my life I do "as recommended". I am glad it is done for another 6 months. I hate to go to the dentist - it is only slightly better as I get older.

And - we went to the neighbors for a cuppa mid-afternoon and she put out some Maple Leaf Cookies from Trader Joe's. I am not much on "store bought" sandwich cookies, but I sure like these. Maybe it was the need for something sweet after the dentist. Have you tried them? I am glad we don't have a Trader Joe's here, but I will sure make a visit when we are in Portland the end of the month.

It is cold here tonight - a little more snow - and more cold and snow coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.