Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good people . . .

There are so many good people in this world and today I had the pleasure of getting to know one of them a bit better. I met Janna in Livingston for lunch. Janna is a longarm quilter and she and her husband also have a motorhome. She does a wonderful blog, Tin Teepee/Log Cabin, that I wouldn't miss reading each day. In fact, I started reading her blog in May of 2009 after they had returned from some time in the warmer temperatures of the southern states. They may have been a big reason Bob and I decided to travel down the path of being RVer's. It was so much fun to visit in person. Internet connections are sometimes across the country or around the world - or "just over the hill". It was a great time!

On the quilting front, I am loading up a little table topper and going to try a new pattern designed by my friend, Ronda Beyer. You can see it here at Intelligent Quilting. I am needing to make lots of stuff in the next year as a couple other friends of mine and I are planning a holiday boutique next November. We decided to meet monthly starting the middle of January and show what we have made for "product" to sell. It is going to be a really fun year and I will show and share as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.