Friday, November 19, 2010

And I do mean cold . . .

It feels like the dead of winter - words we usually reserve for January. The "old east wind" is howling and the snow is blowing sideways and there is drifting already on some of the roads. It is supposed to continue until Sunday morning with another 8 to 12 or so inches here in the valley. And after the reprieve on Sunday, there will be more again on Monday with temps falling to below zero - like near 20 below zero for the low by Wednesday. It is crazy to be out and about, but . . .

We went to the b-ball game at the university. The Bobcat boys basketball team beat Minot State from ND. It was not a conference game so there were not many people there. Smart folks.

It is nice to be safely home and warm in my flannel jammies. I wish we were in Gus somewhere warm. What in the world is wrong with us? I hope you are all warm and safe, wherever you are, on this very cold night.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, what is wrong with us, why aren't we all south in our motorhomes?? I see photos of our blogging friends down in Texas and AZ and they have shorts and t's on!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.