Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday - always a good day . . .

Normally when I am here in Laramie, I work in The Cottage and come on campus when I have meetings or such. In other "jobs", I have gotten used to working out of a home office and I love it! You can wear your pajamas the whole day. Unless of course you have a video conference, then you at least have to put on a "non-pj" looking top with hair combed and makeup. And, you can take a break and sew a few seams and let your mind be cleansed with a creative walk.

But, today is different. I do have a small office on campus, but it is not conducive for me to really think and work as my mind wanders to faint conversations I hear in the halls or in other offices. I am a great "eves-dropper" which is another story for later. Today, I came up early. You have to do that if you want a parking space. And, I will be here all day as there are meetings throughout the day and this evening is a video conference with students throughout the state who are preparing to be school principals. I even brought my comb and lipstick so I could look fresh for the camera tonight.

But, I didn't wear my pajamas.

1 comment:

  1. :-) When the DH travels, we have webcam meals... and it is so disconcerting. I move the camera over to DD rather than on me. I am so used to working out of the house.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.