Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Snow in the Rockies . . .

Wednesday - wonderful Wednesday! Weston and I were coming back from his house and saw the Spanish Peaks with snow so I stopped to take a picture. Then when I pulled into the yard, the reds around the house were so pretty that I had to share another picture. (You can click on any picture to view it larger.)

Weston loves the backyard so we always head there first and guess who was there to greet us. A mother deer and her two young ones. One of them is standing behind her. He was amazed!

And, I added one of Weston on the yard tractor as he always has to visit that as well.

And then - just to let you all know that I do still have a longarm and I am still quilting when I am home. I am finishing up a "first quilt" for a young quilter who just loves quilting. She wanted varigated greens thread - it is bright green and darker green. Nothing fancy, but I am so proud of her and enjoying finishing it for her in the evenings. I have a couple baby quilts to do before I head back to Laramie.

I am learning to use my new little digital camera. I love my older one and have had it for 5 years, but it is pretty big and I decided I needed a smaller new one. I am not good at the closeups with it yet - or else it is not going to have the quality of my older one. Of course, I could read the instructions - novel idea, huh?

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing view! Thanks for sharing it. And I love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.