Thursday, September 6, 2007

And here is the team . . .

I just had to share this picture of our Ed Leadership team here at the University of Wyoming. I am so thrilled to be part of this group for this school year. If you don't know me, I am the short one standing second from the right. We teach courses in research, leadership, management, evaluation, assessment, change, personnel issues, instruction, supervision, physical structures, transportion, communication, and current issues as it relates to the needs of school principals, district-level administrators and superintendents. We also work with those who are involved in required internships to receive professional endorsement in those fields which requires that we visit them throughout the state at their schools and districts. Some of the courses are here on campus, some are week-end sessions out in the state and some are online. I am teaching some of each. It is such a wonderful team and I am so honored to be here for the year. And - if you want to see us "up close" - you can just click on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.