Saturday, November 14, 2020

It was a lost couple days . . .

Just when I thought - "this wasn't so bad" - it made a believer out of me.  I started to feel really sick on Wednesday night and Thursday was worse.  I started getting better yesterday and today, Saturday, I am feeling almost decent.  So now I know what to expect.  

1. The maker . . . 

I made nothing for the past few days.  I did get some emails and texts answered yesterday.  So here is a picture from something I made a couple months back. I want to do some more of these again - hand stitching on small squares.  


2. The love . . . 

Here is another picture of my love - my Bob.  He is amazing.  I bet sometimes he wished he had not gotten married.  He was 55 when he and I got married and it was his first marriage.  I am blessed. This was after his cateract surgery last winter before Covid hit. 

3. The fight . . .

It goes on.  Food tastes terrible so I am glad I have some extra padding.  The weird horrendous headache might be the worst part.  It is like painful electric shock impulses all over my head - here - then there - then another place - then here.  It was not something I expected.  Coffee tastes awful so I remembered that Walker liked hot chocolate.  I made my self some with a little hot coffee as part of the hot water mix and I think the hot liquid helps. I have had so many wonderful contacts from friends - old and new.  That really helps as well.  On Thursday, I talked with the nurse to my oncologist and she said the worst days with this regimen are usually days 3, 4, and 5.  So this is day 5.  I had thought it would be days 1, 2, and 3.  What do I know?  Nothing! 

You are blessed that I am not sharing a picture of me today.  It is scary!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.