Friday, November 6, 2020

Busy week . . .

1. The maker . . . 

I made some granola.  I love my own granola with frozen blueberries and almond milk for a breakfast choice.  It is a real treat for me to have a 1/4 cup of it here ant here.  


2. The love . . . 

Bob is admiring his work on the new deck.  It is an amazing upgrade from the original entry deck to the front door.  It will last for 25 years - or so we are told.  Who cares at our age?  We sure hope the people living here in 25 years enjoy it.  


3. The fight . . . 

It was a long week in and out of the hospital.  The port was installed, met with my radiation oncology doctor, had an echocardiogram, met with the cancer center counselor who guides us through the journey, had a CT scan, and a bone scan.  The good news is that the scans showed no evidence of disease anywhere else in my body beyond the lump in my left breast and the lymph under my left arm.  While waiting from one scan to the other yesterday, I visited the new hospital entry just completed.  It is not open to the public during this covid crisis where they have controlled entry through only a few entries.  It was a beautiful, peaceful time to relax.





 It has been a busy week of tests, scans, and preparation for chemo that will begin next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.