Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving . . .

"If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."

                                                                                                                                                                 Meister Eckhart

1. The maker . . . 

This is what I finally did last night.  I received these really warm, comfortable lounging pajamas from my kids here.  I like to wear the tops like a little jacket over a t-tshirt and these were pull-over type so I added a jacket zipper.  I also had to hem the pants a bit and now I have a "new outfit" for our virtual Thanksgiving dinner.  


I also have been enjoying my "maker space" I got my oil diffuser going and it has been a real treat in my studio


2. The love . . . 

My love is for the growing greenery inside and out.  My cactus is starting to bloom.


My crystal bowl in my living room on the large crochet doily Mom made for me 25 years ago.



3. The fight . . .

And I lost my hair this week.  I put my hand to my head as I felt this funny feeling.  I rubbed my head and when I brought my had down it had lots of hair on it.  Then I reached up and gently tugged at my hair and with each tug more and more came out in chunks,  So I decided to just go ahead and shave it as I didn't want to have hair falling out all over the house.  Bob used his fancy new beard trimmer and it work fine.  I am wearing nice soft slouchy hats during the day and night and it is all good. 






2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful perfect head!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that beautiful lady! You wear it well!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.