Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday . . .

Here it is Thursday - what happened to Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday? It has been a busy week. Working to select items for the kitchen and getting in some sewing and some customer quilting. I finished a little quilt for Walker for his 2nd birthday party coming this Sunday. I will post a picture later.

Today we left fairly early to do our delivery for the senior grocery program for the Gallatin Food Bank. Bob and I do this once a month and our route is in Manhattan. We then met up with Rainy and the little boys for lunch and the boys came out with us for the afternoon and evening while Rainy got ready for a garage sale. Tonight I ran into the mall to find a little something to take to Mom. We are going over to Missoula tomorrow to celebrate her 90th birthday with her. We will have a party with family and friends in July.

I woke in the middle of the night wondering if I should select granite or laminate for counter tops. I went back and forth thinking of pros and cons. Then I thought, I wish I didn't have to do the delivery for senior groceries and I would go look again at some counter top examples in town and that might help me decide. Then it hit me. Delivering to seniors in need is soul work and if I am laying awake wondering about granite versus laminate counter top, my spirit needs some soul work. Sleep came very easily then.

We will leave early as it is 200 miles each way so I had best get my head on the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.