Monday, November 9, 2009

Tote is finished. . .

And I am very happy with it. I made one first and now have two others to make for gifts from the same fabric. This one is for me! It is the "Open City Tote" from Quilts Illustrated and is designed by Penny Sturges. I first saw it made up on LAChat by a member there (if you are a member you can see it at that link) and that is where I got my first inspiration. I used home dec fabric from Joann's that was on sale for the outside and quilt fabric for the inside. I love the shape and all of the little pockets inside. I like it even better than I thought I would and that is always a great surprise.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a very usable size and I love the pockets. Your fabrics go well together (all that to say---I love it! LOL).

    Still keeping you & your husband in my thoughts and prayers.

    TeresaL

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.