Monday, November 2, 2009

Interesting Day . . .

I had the courage today to go to a dematologist and have two facial moles removed. I have not liked them for years, but just didn't feel like I wanted to go have them removed as I knew it would take a couple stitches on each. So I went for a consult and the doctor said she could do two of them right then and there - and it wasn't bad at all. I will go back on Friday and have two more removed and then next Monday have stitches out from these todays. I am feeling pretty good about it and so glad I am getting them done. My mother had them in the same place and she used stuff you buy to remove corns years ago to remove hers - I didn't have that kind of need to have them gone.

Just a little more work on the Breakfast Club quilt this evening. I try to work on it for at least 30 minutes each day and it is getting done. It is a bit over half done as I finished a couple more blocks tonight that are not in this picture. It will be a nice little lap quilt for Mom for Christmas - maybe I will put flannel on the back.

The weather here is going to be gorgeous all week. I am planning to head to Helena on Wednesday for a sew day and then on to Missoula Thursday for a friend and parent visit if all goes well here. Tomorrow is another interview for the possible education consulting that I might consider again. It will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.