Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wonderful days . . .

The time is flying by . . . so many good hours and minutes . . . so much love and so many blessings.

Here are a couple pictures of our Meagan. She is almost 7 and went on a Cinnamon Bear Cruise with her other Grandma today. The first picture is of her right before she left. This evening she entertained us with a fun magic show and we decorated our sugar cookies. I am not sure I will ever want to see a sugar cookie again - not ever!

Bob and I did a bit of shopping today while Meagan was on the cruise. Roy worked yesterday and today, but he is off tomorrow and Friday of course. We have a few things we want to check on tomorrow to finish up our last minute shopping. We have watched the movie, "Sorcerer's Apprentice" at least three times as it is Meagan's new "favorite" movie. And there will be more viewings to follow for sure.

We have eaten at our favorite "Pastini's" and enjoyed Roy's excellent homemade chicken enchiladas. He makes everything from scratch including the white corn tortillas and pork verde sauce. He also gave me a lesson on how to make really great pizza dough and his homemade pizza is the best. I am anxious to get home to give it a try. He is an excellent cook. And, he makes the best beer I have tasted in a long while. He and Meagan really enjoy their time together and he is a great dad. I am so proud of them both.

It is a marvelous Christmas. It is one that we will remember always.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Carol. It sounds like you had a magicial wonderful time. Fun memories and special times. Today is our Christmas with the grandchildren and children--I'm so looking forward to watching the 'Grands' as they enjoy the day.

    I like reading your blog---wishing you a very happy and blessed 2011.
    TeresaL

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.