Sunday, December 5, 2010

Enjoying this . . .

I continue to work on this little quilt. I am just doing freehand whatever I want around the motifs and liking it.

I hope to finish it tomorrow, but I want to get a few Christmas decorations up. We are heading to Portland, OR for Christmas so we are not putting up the "whole shebang" this year - just enough to make it warm and loving with a couple little trees that I keep decorated and cover in the attic as well as a few decorations. Tuesday, I am heading off to Missoula to take my mom her Christmas gifts as she is flying down to Mesa, AZ to spend Christmas with my sister there.

More later. . .

2 comments:

  1. Carol, it looks beautiful. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

    Merry Christmas!!

    Judy in MO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Judy. I need to have it finished, blocked and bound by this Sunday to share at an art group gathering. It is small - 38"x38" so that is a good thing. Still, the way the rest of my week looks, there may not be any sleep Saturday night. LOL>

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.