Friday, October 30, 2009

October 30th

So, I put on my costume in the avatar to wish you a Happy Halloween tomorrow. That is as close as I get to putting on a costume. I suspect trick or treating will be less this year with all of the flu sickness going around.

So - where did October go? It was just a couple hours ago that we were starting fall and the trees were just starting to turn a bit and then the snow fell, the winds howled, it dropped below zero and winter was here - and that was 3 weeks ago. I keep thinking we will have that beautiful fall, but guess not now. November can be nice, but autumn, as I love it, will have to wait for another year.

Another one of my Dad's sayings is sticking in my brain today . . . "Don't make decisions of the heart based on finance."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.