Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So - what is good about this?

I know there is good news everywhere - we just don't hear it. So, from now on, I want to focus on only the good about things - the good news - about family, fiber, fun, friends.

Here is my "good news" for the day -
• The sun is shining, snow is melting, and spring is not too far away - at least for today.
• Weston is coming to visit this afternoon.
• I have several quilts for quilting and feel good about doing them.
• We have an offer on Mom and Dad's house in Missoula.

What about you - what is "good about this?" in your life?

2 comments:

  1. what's good?
    1. my ped egg replacements

    2. it's a beautiful crisp morning in south dakota

    3. my daughter is coming to stay for a couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is also crisp - well maybe cold - here in Montana! Thanks for the positive thoughts - a good way to start my day. What are
    "ped egg replacements" Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.