Monday, March 9, 2009

Optimism and Florida . . .

That seems like an unlikely heading, but that is where I am headed. We will be in Florida two weeks from today for the beginning of a two week holiday. There is a lot to be done before we go so it will be a busy two weeks and my Bob is so excited. He has been a "home body" - not much traveling over the years. He didn't travel every week for work like I did for 8 years. I want to get excited about traveling again now that we are going to be able to do more of it together.

And optimism - her is my quote for the day:
"For myself, I am an optimist - it does not seem to be much use being anything else." Sir Winston Churchill

So, in order to get ready for our big trip, I am going to stay "whirlwind" busy each day between now and then. I am glad I am finally feeling almost normal after nearly two months of "the crud".

1 comment:

  1. Two weeks in sunny Florida sounds heavenly. I hope the weather is nice and the vacation very enjoyable! TeresaL

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.