Friday, February 27, 2009

Progress . . .

More on the Sunday Art Group Project. I decided it needed something else with it and like these three pieces of fabric. And then the freeform piece looked too precises and seemed to want to be "unsquare". So, I trimmed it and then I threw the pieces on Daisy this morning and quilted it all a bit. This is where I am now with this little project and I may do a bit more quilting later with it. I am thinking now . . . don't want to get carried away here. I want to trim the fabric pieces to shapes as well and connect them together with maybe bamboo or yarn - or both. Enough of that for today.

Off to load a customer quilt. . . one that Hoke and Daisy can do together. We love togetherness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.