Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday . . . my favorite day!

I love Wednesdays - not sure why, but I always have felt it is the day I get "so much done". When I was younger, I was an elementary teacher and Wednesday was always the day to get the most done. Today I am off to Missoula for a quick parent visit and to attend a "90 day" review at the nursing home. As I said yesterday, Dad is doing much better. Mom's sister passed away on Monday, so Mom is okay, but sad as would be expected. Mom has a younger sister who also lives in Missoula (half-sister) and they will go to the funeral together as it is a long drive from Missoula to Fort Benton. I am thankful they have each other.

Weston had his first ski day on Saturday. Here is a picture of him on his ski pass. Skiing is free for him as he is under 5, but they get a "lift pass" so he is very impressed. Stan said he just kept him between his knees/legs, but on his own skies they rented and that he really liked it. It is a good thing, because his Dad lives to ski and has looked forward to the time when he could take "his son" to the hill.

And, here is a picture of his little brother who is planning to be born in May.

The quilt guild session last night on "Tips and Tools" that I planned was really well received last night at guild so I feel good about that and know we can make it better and better. There was a nice excitement and warmth at the meeting that I have not seen before. I guess the stars and the moon were all aligned "just right".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.