Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday again . . .

I am not sure where the last 7 days went, but I know there was a lot going on. The weather has been gorgeous and my flowers are still blooming as we have not yet had a frost - that is good!

Here is a wonderful picture of Weston in his "Buzz Lightyear" costume that I brought him from the Disney Store in Portland. He put it on and it was tough to get it off him. I couldn't believe how quickly he became "Buzz" - right down to the "infinity and beyond" cry. I am always amazed at how much "three year olds" understand and love to become different characters.

And, along with some customer quilting, I also got this cute Halloween top pieced for Meagan. I am planning to have it quilted on Wednesday and in the mail. So, I made my deadline. When I was in Portland, she helped pick out the fabrics and we fussy cut all of the little scenes of Halloween characters. She then picked out purple minkee for the back so she can cuddle. It is a cute pattern in the current issue of "Quilts and More".

I am off to Missoula very early in the morning and Weston is going along with me. It is a good thing the LilyB has a DVD player built in so he will be entertained - or asleep. Of course we will stop at a couple of good playgrounds between here and there to run off some steam. I want to get a picture of him with my Dad. Dad is not participating in the world around him much, but he is doing okay and doing what he wants.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.