Thursday, September 11, 2008

A little trip . . .

I remember 9/11 and still find it hard to talk about the feelings of grief for all who lost loved ones. My heart and prayers are with us all as we remember today. The tears still come at the moment of the memory and I hope that never changes.

"There are moments in life, when the heart is so full of emotion
That if by chance it be shaken. or into its depths like a pebble
Drops some careless word, it overflows and its secret,
Spilt on the ground like water, can never be gathered together"
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Tomorrow we are heading toward Portland with a stop first in Missoula and then on to arrive on Saturday. It will be a fun few days. Bob is going to fly back early and I will stay on for a few more days and drive back. My son and his wife who live there have separated and it has been a difficult many months for them so it will be a very different visit than in the past, but that is our life path and we all walk it with courage and dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.