Friday, September 19, 2008

Today was just like dessert . . .

This whole week was wonderful. I could have lived without having the horrible cold I had, but it is much better and I am on the road home in the morning.
I loved my shopping trip to E.E. Schenck this morning. I got everything on my list - thread, batting, backing options - plus some things I just plain had to have.

This afternoon we (Roy took the day off) walked to a nearby park and played for a couple hours. This evening we went to a favorite restuarant, "San Felipe Taqueria", which is a tiny little place that makes the best pollo verde gordita. I can't begin to eat it all, but it is always just like I remembered it. We then watched a wonderful movie together and are now turning in for the night.

The pictures are of the time in the park with Meagan and Roy playing. And the last one if of her watching the movie tonight.

It has been a very special trip and I have loved every minute. It is okay now to go home. They are going to be fine.

"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today." ~Stacia Tauscher

2 comments:

  1. She looks like an angel Carol!!
    Hope you feeling better:)
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am home and feeling better just because I am home. Thank you for the nice comments about my Meagan. She is an angel and my heart aches for her. She would so love to have her Mom and Dad together. Her life will be forever different, but I believe she will be okay - there is a lot of love around her.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.