Thursday, November 15, 2007

Busy days ahead . . .

My next few days are going to be busy ones so I am checking out for a few days. This is my to do list:

1. Set up new office today and haul up books and crap from the Cottage so I have a separate place to work.
2. Get materials ready for weekend class in Casper
3. Load LilyB (vehicle) with stuff for class in Casper, laundry, 2 projects in process, and fall clothes to take home - it is winter here now for sure.
4. Travel to Casper to teach on Friday (yikes that is tomorrow), Saturday and Sunday.
5. Teach the three days - it is our last weekend class for this course.
6. Drive home to Bozeman after class Sunday afternoon - 6+ hours
7. Catch up on hugs with Bob and Kassie and unload LilyB.
8. Have a "hospital day" on Monday. That is where I don't get dressed and don't do anything that I don't want to do.
9. Enjoy being home and with family until after Thanksgiving when I come back through Jackson Hole and spend a couple days. Somebody had to do it!

And - my first job when I get home is to make 2 new stockings this year for my Meagan and my Weston. Here is Meagan's from a couple years ago and it got ruined last year with water damage. So, I am going to hit my felted wool stash and get started. I want to get the stockings designed and put together before I head back here so I can work on the embellishment part here in Laramie. I am going to make Meagan's as much like it was as possible, only larger. I want to do Weston's like this as well, but embellish it with "boy" stuff and use green wool.

See you next week when I surface again. I am planning some exciting interviews for the next few weeks with wonderful quilting and fiber artists, a couple antique quilt collectors and a talented actress - all good friends and family. I am blessed! Please check back.

2 comments:

  1. I hope Lilly B has no reason to email Bob!! That you holidays are filled with joy!! And that those interviews are podcast potentials :-D And that your grandkids know how lucky they are!! Those stockings are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your grandchildren will cherish the stockings all of their lives. They are beautiful!

    Take care and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.