Saturday, November 10, 2007

And exhale I did . . .

I just spent the last two plus hours at the local quilt shop. It is really a great shop. Of course I had to buy a few things. Here are the pictures. I bought some more to go with the koi quilt - have a little different direction I want to go with it being as I didn't get the original idea finished in time for the Innovations challenge. And then I bought some for a new quilt I am going to work on based on a sketch I did. And everytime I get started piecing, something comes up and I have to put it on hold for a few days. It is a good thing I am loving this work because it sure cuts into my quilting time.

Also - I have a picture of Weston from last Monday when he visited me in Bozeman that I just had to share. Just look at that face, those eyelashes and that dark hair with the gentle curls. (you can click the picture to enlarge it) Sometimes I think he is two going on twenty-two.