Monday, October 29, 2007

Needing a fabric fix . . .

I am needing to immerse myself in fabric and do some sewing. It seems there has not been enough time for that so I am anxious to have four days at home. If nothing else, I am going to just sit and "feel" my stash. LOL!

This piece is one of my current favorites. Everytime I look at it I see a different flower or pattern. I loved it when I bought it and I have had it for a while. I keep thinking it will talk to me about what it wants to be. Today, I heard it loud and clear. I will share that later. What piece from your stash is your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Oriental piece.... Just when I think I have a favorite I find something I like better, it truly is a sickness... Thanks for the verizon opt-out info, I took care of this first thing....... Talk to you tomorrow..... And thanks for the Bob pictures he looks wonderful since I last saw him, the surgery must have been a great success....Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love oriental fabric. Thanks for the note on Bob - I will tell him you think he looks better. He has to have his hip replaced this spring when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabric is beautiful!! I don't think I have a favorite in my stash.... usually if it's a favorite, I have a plan when I bring it home. But my stash is really small compared to most quilters. I can't wait to see what you do with this fabric. It is truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that I really have a favorite in my stash, but I'd love to find fabric that pretty around here!
    Sounds like things are going good for you...I'm glad!
    Jami Carr

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is good to hear from you Jami. Things are good . . . just not enought time with my fabric. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the new "Warrior Carol" even better than the fabric!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.