Saturday, October 6, 2007

Good friends and a little winter . . .

We have had so much fun these past couple days. Our friends from Maine came back through on Thursday night and our Homecoming friends from Seattle also arrived. And - the live lobster sent in from Maine arrived in the afternoon. One of our Seattle friends brought fresh salmon and we added some good ol' Montana beef. We had a wonderful supper.


More great times seeing lots of old friends yesterday and this morning we awoke to snow on the ground. Our Maine friends had to leave in the snow and head to Billings to catch their flight home. The "boys" all went to the game - in the snow. We are watching here in the dry and warm comfort of home.

And - I finished up that Irish chain quilt from the young quilter on Thursday and another one last night and one more baby quilt to go tomorrow and I will be caught up. The quilting on this one was pretty simple, but it turned out okay. I am heading back to Laramie early, early on Monday morning. I am enjoying my quilting again!

1 comment:

  1. Snow already!!!!!!
    I went from rain to 90 degree bliss back to rain, brrrr, seeing your picture makes the rain seem warm. Glad you had a great time.... Talk to you soon....

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.