Thursday, August 9, 2007

Where did this week go . . .

Here is it Thursday and I am still enjoying the Tuesday spirit. We are still very smoky. My brother and his wife have not been allowed back into their home after being evacuated last week-end due to a large, fast moving forest fire in their part of the mountains.

While at MQS, I bought a Janome Platinum 760 as a second machine to take with me when I travel. I have been using it some this week in the evenings and I am totally in love!
It is something special and the MQS price was too good to pass on - so I didn't! You can click on the picture and you will go to a site that has more info and a review if you are interested.

I have been working on a new blog - one for just my quilting and fiber art work. Here is the first post. FanciFibers What do you think? You can leave me a note here or if you know my email, just send me your thoughts through email. My new blog will just be a journal of my work - and there may be times when there is not much being added or changing.

I am going to teach full time this school year at the University of Wyoming. So that means, I will be there more than here, but I will post what and when I can about general stuff here and my fiber journey on FanciFibers.

Thanks,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.