Thursday, August 30, 2007

Oooh - it is a bad bug!

Bob and I have both had the "bad bug stomach flu" since in the middle of the night Sunday night. I couldn't move or keep anything down on Monday, but on Tuesday I had to go get my haircut. That was a mistake, but it had to be done - you know what I mean - you can't be sick and have bad hair. I came home from that and went horizontal again for the rest of that day. Yesterday, I had to get a quilt sent off and a couple other things done - not a good idea, but had to be done. Today I am semi-horizontal again. It is ba-a-a-d stuff. And - it is very contagious. Bob went into the office a bit on Tuesday and yesterday - and now the "lady who runs the place" (and that is not me - LOL) called in and said she had it this morning. I hope he is better than I am or it will be a long day. It is hard to work with people when you are stretched out on the floor as they come in. That just doesn't seem to be the best way to greet your customers. I am sure he is tougher than I am. I will get better!

I am also feeling overwhelmed with the new course I am teaching that I have not taught before. It is online and fortunately I am okay with the online part - just getting the students settled and started. It is a good job to have right now - I can do it stretched out in the recliner with my laptop on my lap - and it is warm which also feels good. I will get better!

It is so much fun to be sick! Or maybe it is more fun just to complain about it. I will get better!

1 comment:

  1. Oh noooo!! Hope you feel better soon... as well as the rest of the crew!! I have a feeling that overwhelmed might get better as you feel better too. Drink plenty fluids and guard that recliner! - Jan

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.