Sunday, August 19, 2007

I need a couple more days . . .

So - what else is new. I always need more time. I am heading to Laramie on Tuesday and my best friend, Bob, just bought me a new car so I will have "reliable" transporation for the year away. Now, I have had very reliable transportation, but I do put a lot of miles on with my frequent trips between here and Portland and between here and Denver. I currently have a 2003 Toyota 4Runner that I love, but I have managed to put over 100,000 miles on it. So, tomorrow I will trade it to Bob and I will get the "new" SUV. He got a really good deal on a 2007 TrailBlazer and I am sure I will like it. But, the deal is - if I don't like it as much as my Toyota, then he is going to trade me back. How is that for being loved?
My son and his little boy, Weston, went fishing yesterday. Here is a picture of Stan - he is my older son and I never get tired of seeing that smile. His little guy is Weston who will be 2 in a week. Weston's cast is off from the broken leg and he is more interested in M&M's than in fishing, but the time will come I am sure. I suspect it in in his genes.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.