Thursday, July 2, 2015

Oh, my!

Our son and daughter-in-law have sold their house and will close on the 30th of July.  Good news! And now we need to get serious about getting this house in order so they can move in for the next 8 or 9 months and we can move out to the "Gus" - our motorhome.   This is a picture of our Gus when he still had that TV thing on his head.  That is now long gone.

They are going to live here while their new house is being built and we are going to move our butts around the country here and there as the mood strikes in the motorhome.  I just told Bob that all I need is a sewing machine, my threads, fabric and some paints and I will be happy anywhere.  I will now have to put my money where my mouth is - so to speak.

Here are a couple of my sewing machines I have taken with us on past shorter escapades.  I have a little Janome Gem Platinum in the first picture and my Pfaff CV in the second picture.  Now I have a new Pfaff Performance 5.0 and a Pfaff Passport 2.0.   So which of those should I take?  I love them all and use them all.  And I also want to take my Babylock Evolution and my little Janome felting machine. Decisions!  Decisions!  Fortunately I have a very loving and supportive hubby who just wants me to be happy.   He has even offered space in his side of the closet.   But the good news is I am determined to only focus on my fiber art for the next 9 months once we take off. . . even if it is from the road.



Lots to do here  - lots to do - and lots to look forward to doing once we take off.  So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.