Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!



More from the past.  Here is the only Valentine quilt I have ever made.  I did it a few years back for my granddaughter, Meagan.  It had red soft "minkee" type fabric for the backing.  It was fun to do and I love the orange, pinks and reds together.  It was very cuddly!



The quilting was nothing special but quick and fun.  It was quick because I was already late in getting it to her.  Of course I remember that as it seems to be the story of my life.


Work is going along on the estate stuff.  Hopefully after this week most of the messy, negotiating stuff will be done and things will get easier.  

We are thinking of making a wild, crazy decision.  More on that later.  Or not if we don't move in that direction.   

Bob has his shoulder replacement surgery two weeks from today on February 26th.  We are going through all the necessary pre-doctor appointments and getting everything in place for the 2 or 3 month recovery.  

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.