Thursday, February 26, 2015

Home by the fire . . .

It is so cold outside.  Single digits and a cold wind.  I feel chilled to the bone.

Bob had shoulder replacement surgery this morning early.  We had to be at the hospital at 5 am.  All went well and he is doing great.  There is a nerve block still in place so the pain is minimal at this time, but that will change when they remove that tomorrow.  I was there all day.

I got so cold at the hospital in his room.  There are corner windows where the visitor chair is.  I have been trying to get warm since getting home a bit ago.  I am heading to bed early as there wasn't much sleep last night between the nerves and the early rising hour.

So for now - I am home by the fire - and getting warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.