Friday, April 15, 2011

Whew . . .

Where does the time go? And why is every minute of it so much fun? I feel like a teenager in the summer.

Well - I guess life is good, huh?

I have been in the deep end with my quilting and grandkids for the past week since we got back. I love time with the little guys and when they are not here, then I am in my studio or meeting with customers and getting around to the quilt shops to let them know I am back. Life is good for sure!

I have been doing quite a lot of digitizing and testing patterns. It is so much fun, but now I need to get a couple customer quilts done. Pictures later - promise!

If you need - or want - anything digitized, just let me know. I am using Art and Stitch and can save in any quilting or embroidery format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.