Monday, March 21, 2011

cool and wet . . .

We moved yesterday from the west edge of metro Phoenix to the far southeast edge - over 50 miles and never left the city look. We are in a little older park and in what is officially called Chandler. Of course every franchise and major shopping entity known to man is not far as is the case in every suburban area here - and everywhere it seems.

They are predicting high 60's today and tomorrow for the warmest part of the day and then it will be in the 70's for the rest of the week. That sounds good to me - but, in reality, I love all kinds of weather. I am one of the weird ones who even enjoys a good snow fall and I don't ski.

We enjoyed a wonderful supper out last night with my sis and her friend at a fun place in Chandler - San Tan Brewing Company. I think this area used to be "old downtown Chandler" but is now redone as a fun little area with shops and restaurants. We ate outside and walked the shops and did lots of window shopping under the moonlight. Fun night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.