Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another Good day . . .

We had a good day. We did a little more stuff around here this morning and then had a good visit with my brother part of the afternoon. Tonight we went in to Parker for supper - kind of a Saturday night date night.

I sat up my sewing area this morning and enjoyed doing some sewing. It is kind of like a mini-studio in Gus and it works great! I got the March block done for the Longarm Chat BOM. The picture looks like it is not square, but it really is. I have only my little camera with me and either I don't know how to use it very well (probably the case) or is is not as good as my bigger one.

I am going to make another one tomorrow out of some reproduction fabrics I brought with me and then make a second one from the February pattern as well. At least that is the plan for tonight. Of course by tomorrow, I could change my mind a dozen times. I am going to leave the mini-studio set up while we are here. It is so nice to be able to sew, take a walk break, and visit here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.