Friday, June 25, 2010

Unbelievable . . .

This afternoon I kept hearing this sound in the kitchen - like someone was in there. I would go in and even Kassie was barking and barking. Then we looked up and sitting in the skylight was this young eagle. The boards on the side of the skylight are about 6 inches wide so you can see the size of the visitor. He was not afraid and watched me with great interest while he pecked gently at the glass that separated us. He must have stayed about 10 minutes on the glass. He then stepped off the glass onto the shingles so I went outside where I could see from the lawn. He looked at me and then took off flying toward the west. It was an amazing experience. One that left me with goosebumps and awe. I think I need to listen to the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.