Friday, December 5, 2014

Time brings good things . . .

My son, Stan, had very serious heart surgery the end of August.  Although he did not have a heart attack, he did have two major arteries bypassed which the doctors said avoided a heart attack that he may not have survived.  He is an athlete as he is an avid exerciser, skiier, and third degree black belt. He stays fit and young at 48 until the chest pains started this summer when he got his heart rate elevated.  He has worked hard to recover and today he went skiing here for the first time.  I am torn between being happy and wishing I could just put him back in the womb for protection.  LOL!  That is the mother in me I guess.



I have been enjoying my little Janome embellishing machine I bought when in Houston.  Here are some little squares I am using in a wall hanging.  More on that later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.