Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Busy, busy, busy -

I am not even sure of all that we have done and enjoyed in the past few days.  But today is December the 24th and I want to say "Merry Christmas" to you all.

Last night we took the grandsons to see a basketball game at the MSU Fieldhouse. The MSU Bobcats played the Wyoming Cowboys.  They lost but it was a fun game.  There was lots to do for the little guys.  They had their picture taken with "Champ", the Bobcat mascot.  There were a ton of people there from Wyoming and that was good - always makes for a good game with the place is rocking.


I am working a bit each day on my first weaving.  Still loving it.  I replaced some of the warp that didn't work for me.  I find it very relaxing.  This will be a scarf when it is done.


Tonight we will have a Christmas Eve party and open a few gifts.  Stan, Rainy, Weston and Walker will join us.  Mom and her friend, Cleo, will also be here.  Tomorrow we will have dinner here for about the same crowd I think.  Tonight it is appetizers and tomorrow some ham and other good stuff. 

Blessings to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.