Saturday, April 5, 2008

Off to Cheyenne . . .

Cheyenne, Wy is about 50 miles east of Laramie on Interstate 80. I am heading out to Cheyenne to spend the day and visit a quilt shop, another bead store and a couple yarn shops. And, of course, I am going to hit Target and TJMaxx. Never before would I think shopping at a Target and TJ Maxx would be so exciting, but Laramie has neither and spring is coming so I need a couple new t-shirts. I will let you know what I find.

And now one more step to cleaning out my creative river . . .

"Begin; this is how to clear the polluted river. If you're scared, scared to fail, I say begin already, fail if you must, pick yourself up, start again. If you fail again, you fail. So what? Begin again. It is not the failure that holds us back but the reluctance to begin over again that causes us to stagnate." Clarissa Pinkola Estés

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.