Thursday, April 17, 2008

Loading stuff . . .

"I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it."
Maya Angelou
I am heading back to Bozeman with a load of "stuff" over the weekend after I teach a weekend class in another Wyoming town. And then when I return, there will be only a week left. It has been a good year, but two semesters was too long to be away from home so I am really, really ready to get home again.

Also, congratulations to my good friend, Ronda, who won "Best of Show" with her quilt "Essence" at MQX - a machine quilting show in New England going on now. Her grand daughter, Desiree, who is 7, also won a ribbon on her quilt. They both flew out to the show and were there when the awards were announced.

6 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled for them both! TeresaL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is wonderful! I am so proud of both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are all beaming for them - they needed a little joy in their lives right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks... We are home and I am one proud Grandma.... Love ya Ronda

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.