Thursday, April 10, 2008

and it snows . . . again


"When all is said and done, the weather and love are the two elements about which one can never be sure."
Alice Hoffman

So, I will wait it out. I have plans to go to Denver tomorrow, but you know, life is what happens to you on your way to do what you planned, The roads out of Laramie are closed heading east and south so I will probably wait until Saturday. The snow is going to continue all day, all night and part of tomorrow with some pretty good wind. But, the temp is predicted to be near 60 by Sunday so Saturday should bring some better traveling weather with roads open.

I got this new book delivered yesterday - just in time to really enjoy. It is written by Suzanne Marshall and in it she shares her beautiful work and the judges comments on each piece. It is a delicious book! Perfect for a snowy day and a couple good cups of coffee.

I am working in the cottage today and tomorrow with minimal time on campus. My work here is coming to an end and I am getting ready to go back to my home in Bozeman at the end of the month. I will go back for a short weekend next weekend and take some things home then. The year has been filled with learning, but I am so looking forward to getting home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.