Monday, March 24, 2008

Great weekend with family and friends . . .

I just realized that I didn't take pictures and I should have! We got to Missoula on Friday about noon and I got to spend most of the afternoon with Peggy Holt and Patricia Pressler. They are so talented and shared their beautiful work. Darn! Why didn't I remember to take pictures? I had my camera with me. I guess I was too busy wipping off the drool. They are both so inspiring!

The rest of the weekend was with my folks who are amazing! They are in their upper 80's and live alone in their own home. It is always a good time and also an inspiration for living a good life!

Tomorrow morning early I head back to life in "The Cottage" in Laramie for six more weeks. It has been a good year, but every time I come home now, it gets harder and harder to gear up to go back. But there must be more for me to learn there so I will head back. I have to keep reminding myself that my job is to walk the path. And I can choose to enjoy it - or not! I will enjoy it!

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.