Saturday, March 29, 2008

Getting unstuck . . .

Today and tomorrow are "bonus days". You know the kind - you get do whatever you want - whenever you want. I am in Laramie and it is the weekend and I am going to play a little. Here are my plans . . .

I am going to make a "java jammie". I saw this on the Berroco yarn site where there are tons of free patterns for all kinds of crochet and knitting. Some of the fun will be shopping for the stuff I need as I took all of my yarn and hooks back to Bozeman before spring break. And, part of the adventure will be finding it here in Laramie where shopping is limited. I will let you know later how that goes. I have wanted one of these!

And - some earrings . . . maybe something like these shown on the directions here. There is a fun bead store here so I am going there as well. I am really a beginner at this, but I didn't take my little tools home so that will help as they are still here. I love sparkly, dangly earrings.

I will share more later on my progress from my "retreat".

2 comments:

  1. I wanna come play.... I have been a couch slug with soooo much to do but no energy..... Love ya have fun without me, sniff-sniff...... Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so busy that I haven't been reading any blogs this week. Love all the quotes! And will have to go to the knitting site to see what might interest me. Thanks for the link. Have fun the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.