Monday, January 12, 2015

Still working on it . . .

We continued with cleaning and getting Mom's stuff moved out - all of the little stuff that goes to donation or family members or trash.   My son and his daughter came in on Saturday evening and he has been a great help getting things easier to organize.  My brother and his wife came up from Arizona today for the services tomorrow.  He was here for a couple days just after Mom's stroke and then said he wasn't well and had to go home.  I guess he is still not well.  Who knows? I sometimes think he is kind of sandbagging to miss the "hard work" of being with Mom as she passed.  I don't feel good about his not being able to be honest.  I am sorry about it.  Glad he will leave once the services are over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.