Monday, January 5, 2015

Mom left us today . . .

My sister, Stacey Kimble Gordonand I were with Mom when she passed this afternoon. We read and reread the 23rd Psalm to her. It was one of her favorites. I am so glad we were able to be with her as she left for her eternal journey.

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

This is one of my favorite pictures of her. Taken a little over 10 years ago with my first grandchild, Meagan Wagner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.