Monday, December 7, 2020

Day 6 - Second Chemo

 “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”

― Winston S. Churchill

1. The maker . . . 

I made this for my granddaughter, Meagan, 15 years ago.  It got wet during storage and was ruined a couple years later.  I have always wanted to remake it - larger.  So I am thinking I might want to do it now.  Who knows?


2. The love . . . 

Yesterday, our son. Stan, fixed us a great supper of tostados.  After our little ride in the sunshine, we stopped to pick up our supper.  We are all staying very isolated so we visited for a few minutes outside with our masks and distancing and then came home to enjoy.  He had taken the grandsons over to the new high school tennis lot and I wanted to share this picture.  Montana on the 6th of December.  They are all sad because the ski season is late.  


3. The fight . . .

Feeling much better this morning but it was a weird 6 days to get here.  There were a couple good days after the chemo and a couple horrendous days.  I have decided I need to focus on getting on with my life and not letting this cancer fight get in my way.  I am not sure how that will work, but I am going to give it a shot.  I want to kick the cancer, but I want to enjoy each day as much as possible.  I know there are things I can do that will help.  I will find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.