Monday, December 21, 2020

Chemo Tomorrow but Good News . . .

 “Maybe everything comes out all right, if you keep on trying. Anyway, you have to keep on trying; nothing will come out right if you don’t.”― Laura Ingalls Wilder

1. The maker . . . 

I continue to work on my next art piece but I spent more time taking things apart these past few days than putting them together.  

But - in the evenings, I am enjoying doing some crochet.  I made this cute hat to review how to get started.  


2. The love . . . 

I am loving my time and support from my family and friends.  It is usually by phone, or cards, or Zoom, but it is all so loving and makes my heart sing.

3. The fight . . .

Good news - my oncologist,  at my appointment today,  said he could not feel the lump in my breast at all.  And he was very pleased.  I have had 2 chemo/immunotherapy infusions and he said my body is really responding well to the treatment.  So he called it a "Christmas present" for us both.  I floated right out of the hospital.  I have chemo tomorrow but I know it is working so that makes me feel so positive.  


2 comments:

  1. You are sooo clever!! Darling hat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I just got on your blog and ended up reading backwards to your first chemo. What an inspiration! --- Love your choice of quotes and just sharing vignettes from your healing.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.