Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Keeping us warm. . .

Monday I took Mom to Missoula to visit with some of her friends and for a meeting with her accountant since it is tax time. We stayed overnight and came home yesterday. When I got home last night, the new fireplace insert was finally installed. It was "just in time" as we woke this morning to no electricity and 8 degrees. Of course we soon had the power company here and within a couple hours they had the problem fixed. At first they thought they were going to have to dig and replace a bad section of the cable that is buried from the road. However, they found it was a bad connection in the transformer so that was good news and a much quicker fix. But the fireplace insert sure kept this part of the house toasty. I think we will love it.

1 comment:

Janna and Mike said...

In spite of the mess there is nothing like a wood fire to keep you warm! When are you guys heading south?