Wednesday, February 1, 2012

coughing, coughing, coughing . . .

I came home with some kind of crud - well I probably went with it and it just didn't bloom until I got back home. I have been coughing, coughing, coughing. You know the way that goes - your stomach and ribs hurt and it feels like I could have a an accident if I were very far from the bathroom. I am glad I am home. I think it is the mucinex - but it is getting all that bad stuff out of there.

Here is what I worked on today. . . I wanted to try to find a way to digitize the beadboard border above and below a design in a border. The lower picture is of a border I did like that shortly after I got my IQ. I used my IQ for one run of the panto, Waterworld and then did the beadboard manually.

This is my first effort at seeing if I can digitize this type of design so it will be repeatable for a border. This one might work, but I have a lot of refining to do. I was just glad to get it to run from left to right and have the start and stop point end on the same plane.

I will try to do some stitching out tomorrow with Hoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.