Saturday, February 25, 2012

Great day . . .

We arrived in the Parker, AZ area on Thursday and found our site at the Buckskin Mountain Park. We really like this spot - lots of room between RV's and everyone here is so friendly.

Last night we had hamburgers at my brother's who lives pretty close to us here. We celebrated his birthday which was a week ago and my Bob's birthday which is next week. Today we did a long day trip to Phoenix - the east side of Mesa actually - for the wedding of my brother's granddaughter. She was a gorgeous bride. The wedding and reception were outside. But it is a long drive over and back in one day.

Our friends from Helena, MT are also in the area and we met up with them for lunch yesterday. I think tomorrow is a stay at home day. We have not even had time to get to the grocery since we arrived. It is all good!!!

1 comment:

I am so glad you stopped to chat.